Saturday, November 28, 2009


There is still something to make me smile when feeling betrayed.
There is still something to stop me crying, and to cry the same time.
There is still something to change my mood when feeling forlorn.
There is still something to stop me falling when feeling down.
There is still something to stop me doing dumb thing when feeling mad.
There is still something to give me strength when feeling weak.
There is still something to ease my pain when feeling hurt.
There IS something to lighten up a way in the dark for me.
And you see it's YOU. You are the one giving me hope, life, confidence & calm. And I know you are here. You mustn't be far. You mustn't be unapproachable. I know you are close to me. We both are under this stable pure blue sky, watching the same dawn and dusk and the same sun. We both are breathing the same moon. I know you are here.

8 comments:

divar said...

well...

sareh said...

hi dear! I hope I can send it for you!
here so so beautiful.I do love it's color!!!

there is still sb on my way that makes me happy!
there is still sb on my way that encourages me!!!so go a head...
they say:I'm here! beside you...

sareh said...

he!he!he!
I could!!!!
I could!!!!!
by the way,I erased your comment,as you requested & then I undrestood that i dont have your address.& I have forgotten to ask it.
anyway I linked you in my weblog.
& the sentence was:"here IS so beautiful"
I made mistake!!!

does it make any difference? said...

hey...
well...
having such a person around might not be such a bad idea...
hold him/her tightly...
dont let them slip away...
be happy...
smile...
my friend...

sareh vafa said...

Hi dear!
Anything new?!
common!!!

Mahshid said...

To Ms/Mr "does it make a difference"
it makes not only A difference, but LOTS OF differences to:
1. know who you are
2. Have someone around

Atefeh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
does it make any difference? said...

hey...come on... I am your friend...rambling on the stairs...ditching...mornings...laughing...discussing...
u dont know me?!come on girl...