Sunday, November 15, 2009

To My Dear Sahar


I was hidden among my questions! And all of a sudden, you came to help me answer myself. And after that, for the first time I had someone to live for and say" Hey! I've got sb in this world!"
I you…felt things, I felt the world yet I was unable to express myself, unable to say who I was. But you talked and you wrote! You were able to write your soul! And after I got to know you, you translated me and my heart into your poem & your words. You came and translated me.
You knew the song in my heart and could sing it back to me when I had forgotten the words! You've been a good friend, actually a best friend and I will always thank you. No matter where you go, I'll never forget you...
Picture: Sahar
(Sahar, for God's sake, just once, leave a comment!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

دنبال علت با تو بودنم میگشتم و با خودم گفتم شاید چون تو بودی و من هم بودم و فقط همین برای با هم بهترین اهنگ نواختنی دنیا بودن کافی بود و هست چون هنوز من هستم وتو هم.

Mahshid said...

:-)

Mahshid said...

سلام
خیلیا به من گفتن که نتونستن نظر بذارن.
توی این گزینه های پایین به راحتی می تونین Name/URL رو انتخاب کنین و اسمتون و اگه خواستین آدرس وبلاگتون رو بزارین در URL .
به همین سادگی
اگه هم ارور داد یه بار دیگه لطف کنین post comment رو بزنین.
بعد هم که باید حروف نوشته شده رو تایپ کنین.

ممنون